Pediatric dentistry services from the office of Dr. William D. Ledford will help you maintain the best oral health for your child. We make sure to involve parents in taking care of their child’s dental health and strive to educate you and your child about achieving and maintaining healthy teeth. It is essential that you let your child see a pediatric dentist at a very early time and if possible, this should be done within the first six months after the growth of the first tooth or after the child’s first birthday. Early visit and examination allows early detection of oral problems such as tooth decay. Also, another reason why it is important for possible oral problems to be discovered, is for the treatment to be administered as soon as possible.
Some of the pediatric dental care services offered at our practice include:
- Oral health checkups for infants which include risk assessment for decay and cavities
- Treatment for dental injuries
- Dental care that includes cleaning and fluoride treatments to prevent unnecessary oral health problems such as tooth decay and gum diseases
- Correcting bite problems and assessment and treatment for straightening crooked teeth
- Habit counseling
- Dental Sealants
- Detection of more complicated medical conditions through oral conditions including heart problems, diabetes, hay fever, congenital heart defect, asthma etc.
- Repair of defects and cavities
- Treatment of gum diseases
Dr. Ledford is a highly experienced pediatric dentist who understands the special oral care needs of children. He is capable of making the process of dental treatment comfortable and enjoyable for children. So, the moment you decide to bring your child to our practice, you can be assured that he or she will be given the best possible care.